Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photos from July

Well, according to the photo evidence, we didn't do much in July! I did celebrate my 30th birthday, spent lots of time at the pool, and got to go up to my brother Andrew's house for a visit.
This is a henna tatoo that I did for moms night out at the end of June.Some friends of my brother have horses, which we got to go ride. They also have swings set up on the horse exercise carousel, and the girls had a blast.
Lauren was so proud of riding all by herself. The horse was very tame, and is used to children riding it.


Riding with Uncle Andrew



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that Claire looked like Tyler, but in the pic of her in the swing, she looks JUST like I remember you looking when you were little, Brandy! :) I can't wait to see my little nieces! (and you and Tyler, too, of course) :)