Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Bathroom Project

Tyler was off the week between Christmas and New Year. He decided to finish the bathroom that we started fixing two years ago...the tile in the tub was torn out fall 2006, finished last spring, and we had started ripping off the wall paper then as well. What can I say? Life gets busy - school, work, children, not enought cash...it just wasn't too high up on the priority list. Anyhoo...
Before:


During: After:




Didn't he do a great job? I'm so lucky to be married to a do-it-yourself kind of guy! :-)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, that looks awesome - so elegant!!
I wish my man were the do-it-yourself kind of guy. ;o)

eknoxuk said...

I'm a little late on this, but it looks fantastic! I'm so impressed. I've gotta come look at my next visit!
Erica