Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

December catch-up: at home

The Southwest Library had a Christmas-themed PJ story time. It started off with a handbell group that played Christmas carols. The ringers let the kids ring a couple of songs. Then, we read Christmas stories, sang Christmas Carols, had hot chocolate and cookies, and made bell necklaces.Tyler horsing around with the girls.

Baking cookies for Santa - the ones pictured under Christmas crafts
Helping me with Claire's stocking
My dad cut the wood and Tyler and I painted our snowman.
Going for a walk in the hood
Leaving the Christmas party at our friends, the Boutwells. Claire was ready for bed...can you tell?
Playing in a box watching "Polar Express"
Claire was so tired this afternoon, I tried feeding her before her nap, but she just pooped out!
Getting a carrot for Rudolph
I'm so excited, Santa's coming to my house tonight!!!
Milk and cookies for Tyler and me...I mean, Santa

No comments: