Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lauren & Claire's Cake

Lauren wanted Super Why! for her birthday theme. This cake took me about 3-4 hours to make (time has passed and the memory has grown fuzzy). I mostly used toothpicks to get the icing where I wanted it. Tyler got the images below so we could make our own invitations (see poem below), and I used the pics to use for my decorating.


Super Why
Wonder Red
Alpha Pig
Princess Presto
This was the poem that I came up with for her invitation:

Once upon a time in a land not far away
Lived two little girls who loved make believe play

Ballerinas and fairies, princesses galore
The super readers from Super Why! Are their favorite four

Come on an adventure we will laugh and play
The girls will be one and three on their special day

Peas and carrots, carrots and peas
Come to our birthday party, please please please!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I was totally impressed by that cake...and I STILL am!