Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

March update (not including Easter)

In mid February, I stopped watching Bazzy and Corbin, so in March, I started swapping kids with my friend Erica. She has three children, and we try to swap one day a week. Someone in my MOPS group gave me Amish fiendship bread, so every ten days this month, I was baking bread. Here are some photo highlights of the month. Easter will be a separate post.

Claire bonking heads with Cleo. That's how she "loves" on people/things
Supergirlsword fight, anyone?mmm...snow! yes, it snowed here in March

is it tasty? snow is a healthy snack...let's bring some inside and eat it!self portrait at Josh's (friend from moms club) 3rd B-day party
sweet baby falling asleep in the bike stollerClaire-Bear's first ride in the doll stroller - Lauren was so proud Lauren and MilesPlaygroup at the Arlington SkatiumSweet eyes!
I love you too!Grace, Lauren and Miles
Meeting Liz Curtis Higgs. My sweet friend Amy M. took me to see her conference. We had such a good time! Liz is a great speaker, sharing her personal story and weaving Biblibal truth with humor. She's one of my favorite authors especially the Thorn in my Heart, Fair is the Rose, and Whence Came a Prince series.

No comments: