Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

April

The first weekend in April my mom and sister Sarah came to town for my sis-in-law's baby shower. Lauren and my mom "chalking"what's going on out here?I like to chalk too!the girls first ferris wheel ride - Lauren loved itand Claire-Bear wasn't too thrilledThe next weekend, I planted my first garden. Tyler tilled up the grass/soil for me. This patch is actually about 6 feet by 25 feet. I planted three tomatoes, two cucumbers, six okra, six squash and six zucchini plants. There was a seperate patch over by the wheelbarrow for my three watermelon plants. Lauren is really turning into my big helper. I try to encourage this and always find something for her to do. She helps me cook dinner every night.Lauren and MilesThe last weekend of April we went camping at Lake Murray with our small group (from church)
sleeping on our hike
taking a walk with Sean and Summers
campfire pose
marshmallow roast
eating dessert from a friend's house

No comments: