Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

May

Lauren reading herself to sleep at nap.
My sister's family came for a visit from Ireland. We had a great visit! She has two children, Michael (19 months in pic), and Kelly (9 months)

Kelly and LaurenTyler and Michael
Claire

Country Critters Farm
Hayless hay ride! Tara's husband Rodney is on the right

Lauren and Michael
My first zucchini from my garden
The girls at Chuck-e-Cheese's
We kept Bazzy and Corbin for my friend Jen for about five days while she went on at business trip with her husband.
This is Corbin
Lauren on her scooter

Bazzy and Lauren brushing their teeth
Tyler reading them a bedtime story
Ice cream from Bruster's



Riding bikes
Lauren painting her nails

Mother's Day

Playing at the splash park on Memorial Day

My dad pushing Claire

No comments: