Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Copy Cat

Well, as you can see, I haven't touched my blog since April. For that matter, I haven't even shared the web address with anyone until today. I read my friend Erin's blog and she had a great idea: in order to join the bandwagon of bloggers, have a semi-updated blog, and not use several thousand pictures in the process, just post one picture a month from the desired beginning point to the present. So here goes - Lauren, this is YOUR life from April 2006 until February 2007. (we didn't go digital until April...maybe we can borrow some digital pics from Uncle Stephen) Claire, maybe I'll get to you by the time you turn two!
April 2006
Botanical Gardens


May 2006
Ireland
(apparently I can't narrow it down to just one picture a month.)






Enchanted Rock (outside of Fredericksburg)

Cousin Emily


Uncle Stephen


my first pigtails



June 2006

Sugar Bear (Uncle Josh's dog)

Heidi (Uncle Steve's dog)


Cousin Analisa



July 2006



Riding the carousel for the summer reading club party

August 2006





the froggy slide at Randoll Mill Pool...we spent many summer days here


September 2006

doing "cheeks" for Uncle Stephen. Maw Maw made this dress for me.


Ariel - the kitten daddy brought me. I named him myself! He dissappeared shortly after Christmas


Helping Paw Paw mop


October 2006



Cinderella




Picking a pumpkin at Country Critter's Farm




riding a pony at C.C. farm



camping in my tent


November 2006

doing "school" with Uncle Josh



December 2006

My Christmas dress from Maw Maw

Cousin Michael

Cousin Michael Making cookies for Santa


Eating a cupcake at the MOMS Club Christmas party

January 2007



My first snow. I wonder what it tastes like?

Hmm...tastes like snow!


As soon as Lauren saw that it was snowing, she wanted to make "Frosty the Snowman" with a carrot for his nose.


my first time on roller skates - I did great!



February 2007


Happy 2nd Birthday! Mama made a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday cake. My party had to be rescheduled because my new sister Claire decided to come three weeks early.





yum!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Really cute pictures. Welcome to the blogosphere. I listed your blog in the links on the hebertclan blog--you can post there as well now that you have an account.

Brian said...

Cute pictures. Welcome to the Blogosphere. I posted the link to your blog on the hebert clan blog, which, BTW, you can now post to since you have a blogger account.

Christina said...

Hey Brandy, it's nice to see that you have a blog! I enjoyed Lauren's life it pictures!