Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2007

No Refunds or Exchanges!

The morning of my birthday, we were all cuddling in bed. Lauren said "I'm all done with baby Claire. Let's take her back to Dr. Atkins and trade her for a baby brother!" It was hard not to laugh, but we explained that you don't "trade" a baby for a new one, that we have to wait for God to send us a brother.
I had a great day. Tyler took the day off. We went to water aerobics, ran a few errands, had a mint oreo shake from Chick-fil-a, I worked on Claire's Christmas stocking while we watched Frasier reruns, and my MIL watched the girls while we went to Hoffbrau Steaks with Natalie and Bryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious! As is the comment about coming from the store...you should be writing these in a journal for future memories and laughs!! :)

Stephen Hebert said...

Skip a journal. Reader's Digest.