Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

December catch-up - Christmas crafts

These are our Christmas stockings. I made Tyler's and the girls', Tyler made mine.



The original design was for a girl and a boy, but I added pony tails and ribbons to make two little girls

Angels made from shampoo bottles and fabric remnants. This was an afternoon project with my mother-in-law, Tyler's Aunt Cyndi, Lauren and Analisa

Lauren's

We baked Christmas cookies several times this month. This pan was so much fun, you just press the dough into the cavity (think muffin pan, only more shallow) no rolling out and pressing. We brought some to our pediatrician, Dr. Hull and Nurse Susie, and they wrote Lauren and Claire a thank-you note. Lauren was so excited to get personal mail from the doctor.
Roxanne (MIL) took Lauren and Analisa to build gingerbread houses. You can't tell from these pictures, but several of Lauren's candies were double or triple stacked. That's how she does all of her artwork - stacks.











2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey, you did get Claire's stocking finished! It's so cute!

Jenny Burdge said...

HI brandy- its me Jenny! I love reading your blog and yoru girls are so precious.I have began a blog too ( so you can add me to yours if you like: LifeinGines) but I am still a work in progress, in the Blog business... :)
email when you can ( jburdge@eastwest.org)
loev you jenny