Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

September's catch-up, Part B

Nothing special about this day other than I liked Lauren's outfit, and wanted to take a picture of it for my sister, Tara, who is a big Snoopy fan.

Claire-Bear

Lauren dancing with her prince - Bozzy

Playing a game. He would come in the door and Lauren would say, "did you have a nice day? I love you so much" to which Bozzy would reply "nice to meet you!" They did this repeatedly throught the day.

My niece Emily turned three this month. The girls and I went down to Houston for her Elmo Party. Here Lauren has figured out that she can see exactly where to put Elmo's nose if she just looks up.

Hitting the pinata

What a slugger!

At the mall playground with Emily

Christy, Savannah, and Claire. Each baby has the other one's toy. I guess the grass is greener mentality starts very young.

No comments: