Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

October catch up

Ladies Night Out at our church. Our small group decorated three tables. The themes were Christmas, World Travels and MnM's. The evening included dinner and a comedian (can't remember who). Amy is behind me, Summers is on the left, Natalie is on the right.


Tyler's Fall Company Picnic


Lauren at the picnic


The kids were putting their feet on this toy - I thought it was a cute picture. Clockwise from left, Corbin, Lauren, Bozzy, Claire


Cooking in the laundry basket

My sling baby helping me give her daddy a haircut

Playing Cinderella, the maid


Carving a pumpkin
It was Elmo, but it got really moldy on the inside after just a few days (you can see the fuzz in the background) It was really cute when lit, but I was afraid to light it for fear of creating toxic fumes:-)
Decorating a pumpkin at a playgroup
Dressed up for the Nelson's Pumpkin Carving party
Festival 31: our church's "fall festival". My mother-in-law made the dresses. Lauren is Tinkerbell
Claire-Bear the Dinosaur (costume given by my friend Jen)
Too pooped to par-tay. Our camera died right after this and was sent to the repaire shop.

No comments: